Monday 11 December 2017

The YourGoodSkin #28daychallenge

A few weeks ago the lovely Jess from Lilypod and Sweetpea mentioned on Instagram that  YourGoodSkin were looking for real mums in the UK and USA to try out their new skin care products. She asked us for our email addresses and that YourGoodSkin would contact us!

When I got the email from them asking me to take part in the #28daychallenge I was thrilled! I'm 32 (almost 33!) and I admit I haven't taken good care of my skin in recent years.

I was sent four products to try for 28 days to see if they improve my skin. The Products I was sent were: The Pore Minimizing Tonic, The Balancing Skin Concentrate, The Instant Dryness Rescue moisturiser and The Oil Lifting Make-up Remover Wipes.

I have started by using the Pore Minimizing Tonic every morning and night along with the Balancing Skin Concentrate. I have been using the Instant Dryness Rescue on an evening before bed as my skin is normally very dry after being in and out the house in the cold for school runs! 

As this posts I am now onto day four of the 28 day challenge and so far I can feel a difference in my skin! My cheeks definitely feel softer than they did before I used it!


This was me on day one of the challenge, Not the best photograph as it was taken pretty early in the morning when I was getting ready to take James to school! 

The best thing I have found about the YougGoodSkin is that it is actually available in Boots! 

I will do an update on how I am finding the products around day 14 which will be just before christmas then I will do a round up after I have finished the challenge about how I have found it and If I am going to continue to use the products! Although after four days I am 99% sure I will be continuing as I love how they are making my skin fell!

No comments:

Post a Comment