Wednesday 20 December 2017

First Impressions of the Cute Nico Backpack

As a busy mummy with two boys aged five and two, a big bag is a necessity! However I prefer a stylish but practical bag as I am definitely not a girly girl and don't really like fancy bags! I much prefer a backpack especially for when I am out and about! I find it much easier to wrestle a toddler from his pram at sure start with a backpack on my back than a bag slung over my shoulder!

When Cute Nico got in touch and asked if we would like to try out there backpack I was thrilled especially as next year we have two big trips coming up involving a lot of travelling!


When I first opened the box I was so impressed with the size of the bag. As a mum of two boys aged 5 and 2 I certainly carry a lot when we are out and about. 

The bag comes with two smaller bags that fit into the front pocket of the bag. One of these is a mesh bag and the other is insulated. In the mesh bag I have two pull ups, some nappy bags and two small packets of travel baby wipes. In the insulated bag I have put some of Freddie's snacks in but will add in his water cup or milk when we go out! The bag comes with a huge changing mat which I love as Freddie is not the smallest two year old! This fits perfectly into the pocket inside the main part of the bag.

In the main compartment I have a change of clothes for Freddie and his inhaler with spacer. When James is with us I will add in some spare clothes for him as well! 

Overall our first impressions of the Cute Nico backpack have been brilliant! Check back in January to see how it fares on days out over Christmas holidays with two boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment