Wednesday 26 August 2015

James you are Three!

1634pm on August 26th 2012 is ingrained on my mind as the time and date you were born, Where did the time go little legs? 

I feel like I have blinked and you have gone from a tiny helpless baby who would sleep on me, to this feisty, independent, inquisitive little boy.

This last year you have grown up so much. Your speech amazes me. We can sit and have a lovely little conversation. You are still crazy about diggers, trains, cars, ok any type of transport. 

You have moved house again this year, but this time it's our house! The house mummy and daddy chose to buy for our family! You love your new bedroom and especially love our garden! 

You adore spending time with your nana and gaga, although you can wrap them round your little finger, especially your gaga when it comes to Pringles! You can spot them a mile away in the supermarket.

You have learned how to use an iPad and android tablet. You really are an expert in YouTube! Your favourite shows are Tayo the little bus, Robocar & Heroes of the City! But you also love old shows like Fireman Sam and of course good old Peppa Pig and Ben and Holly's little Kingdom.

You start nursery in a few weeks and boy are you ready for it! You have been desperate to go since we had your taster visit back in July! We walk past the school on our way to the shops and you get so excited telling me that's your new nursery! 

By Christmas you will be a big brother! I cannot wait to watch your relationship with your little brother grow and develop. He's going to be a lucky boy having you as his brilliant big brother.

I hope you enjoy your special day my gorgeous boy

Lots of love Jamesy bugs

Mummy xxx



1 comment: