Monday 15 May 2017

Ten things that make me happy



I've been tagged by the lovely Chelle at http://www.chellemccann.com to write a post on ten things that make me happy. 

1. Hearing James read his school book. James is the youngest in his class at school and does struggle with his reading and writing, so hearing him sounding out letters and blending them into words makes me happy.

2. Hearing Freddie snoring on a night. My good sleeper has turned into a rubbish sleeper so I value anytime he's actually asleep.

3. My friends. My best friends may not be local to me, but I know they are always at the other end of the phone.

4. Andy. My wonderful husband is probably my best friend and he's always been there for me in good times and bad.

5. My iPad. I'm such a geek and love technology. I tend to do most of my blogging work on my iPad as Freddie tries to slam the laptop shut on my fingers or climb up the chair or even try and tip me off the chair!

6. Tea! I love a good cup of tea and generally drink about 6 cups during the day! 

7. Photography. I actually have an a/s level in photography and I love the work of Ansel Adams.

8. Spending one on one time with James. Since Freddie came along I don't really get much time with just James, so when I get that time I love it!

9. Freddie giving a big smile as you know he's either done something mischievous or is about too. He's way more mischievous than James was at the same age!

10. Having a day out as a family. Andy used to work every other Saturday, so now he's off every weekend we try and do something as a family. 

I'm tagging the lovely Lucy at http://mrshsfavouritethings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Lovely list gorgeous. And thanks for tagging me. We love family days out to. Hugs Lucy xxxx

    ReplyDelete