Tuesday 10 January 2017

2017 Blog Resolutions


So I've decided to try and set myself some resolutions for blogging for 2017. 

The main one is to go self hosted. I have been looking into it for a while and I think I am finally ready to take the plunge! Especially as my parents have an account with a hosting company.

Another resolution is to try and take part in more linkys. The main ones being: The Sibling Project, Me and Mine and Living Arrows. I have already posted in the Living Arrows linky twice and I'm starting to write my post for the Siblings Project.

I would like to try and use my camera for more photographs, but I think I will fail on that one as my new phone has a 13mp camera and I do tend to do most of my blogging from my iPad simply due to time and the fact Freddie likes to slam the laptop shut on my fingers!

I definitely want to try and post more often at least twice a week, so I think I need to get a good stock of posts written and scheduled. 

I also need to work out how to schedule through blogger as I just cannot get it working properly on the laptop.

I'm really hoping I can succeed with these resolutions this year! But I'm guessing it all depends on a certain little boy aka Freddie letting me work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment