Saturday 31 December 2016

Big quiz of 2016


So I've been tagged by the lovely Alex from Lamb & Bear to answer some questions about 2016 so here goes!

What was your highlight of 2016?

My biggest highlight has been James starting primary school. He's the youngest in his class by about six weeks. 

Name one thing you are likely to remember about 2016 if asked in 5 years time.

Extreme tiredness! Freddie used to be a brilliant sleeper till he got a stomach bug at just over nine months old and since then he's been petrified of his cot and bedroom. 

Sum up 2016 in one word.

Exhausting! When James was at nursery we would drop him off at nine then had to be back at the gate for 1145 for a 12pm pick up. So we literally only had a couple of hours. Now he's at school it's a bit more settled as we drop off at 0855 and pick up at 1515!

Name one pearl of wisdom that you will carry through 2017.

They are only small once so enjoy it!

Do you have any New Year resolutions?

Defined to try and be more organised! I'm terrible for leaving things to the last minute! 

How are you seeing in the new year?

I'm on the sofa in my pjs, have a can of fruit cider and a film on with Andy, while my none sleeping 13 month old Freddie sings as we rock his pushchair 

What would you most like to do in 2017?

Would love to take my blog self hosted and hopefully a holiday with Andy and the boys!

What are your main goals for 2017?

To try and build the blog more, go self hosted and hopefully attend some blogging conferences!

I tag anyone who wants to give this a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment