Wednesday 13 April 2016

Urban Armor Gear IPad Mini Case Review


I am a proper addict when it comes to my iPad, I'm always on it, wether it's watching something on iplayer, on Facebook, blogging or reading a book. 

So when I got offered the chance to review an amazing tough case from Urban Armor Gear I jumped at the chance. I had been looking for a new stronger case for a while, especially as James likes to use my iPad if the battery runs out on his kindle fire. 

This case is simply amazing! From ordering to arriving it took about a week, and so far I'm 100% in love with it! 


The website states the case is:
  • Feather-light composite construction
  • Impact resistant soft core
  • Water resistant grip material.
  • Easy access to touch screen and ports
  • Smart cover and Frogskin Technology grip
  • Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6)

On first impression I did find using the stand part of the case rather tricky but after I had a play around with it, it was actually quite easy to use.

The iPad has a much better fit in this case than my old one, as the slightest knock and it would pop out of the shell. This one fell off our bed and it stayed tight in the shell. There is a rubber lip around the screen of roughly a couple of millimetres so if the iPad is dropped the screen will not touch the floor!   

After now using this case for a few weeks I can safely say my opinion has not changed one bit! I'm still loving this case, probably even more than I did when I first got it and its definitely James proof as he knocked the iPad off the chair and it was fine!

**We were sent a voucher code to purchase this iPad case free of charge in exchange for this review, however all words and images are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment